Neoliberal power and public management reforms browse and buy the hardcover edition of neoliberal power and public management reforms by professor peter triantafillou. New public management the neoliberal way reform is often referred to as new public management require a high degree of discretionary power to . Triantafillou p 2017 neoliberal power and public management reformssocial and political power manchester university press croydon. This book examines the links between major contemporary public sector reforms and neoliberal thinking the key contribution of the book is to enhance our understanding of contemporary neoliberalism as it plays out in the public administration and to provide a critical analysis of generally overlooked aspects of administrative power
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.