There are 69 known moons of jupiter this gives jupiter the largest number of moons with reasonably stable orbits of any planet in the solar system. Jupiter has 53 named moons sixteen more have been discovered but not given official status or names. The groups of jupiters moons jupiters moons are often split into three specific groups inner moons these are the moons which orbit closest to jupiter and they are sometimes known as the amalthea group
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.