Synonyms for uncovered at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for uncovered. Uncovered definition having no cover or covering see more. Teams of specialists in financial planning estate planning investment management tax planning and other disciplines mean that each specialist gets a voice and no subject is left uncovered. Uncovered n kvrd adj 1 having no cover or protection 2 lacking the protection of insurance or collateral security 3 bareheaded uncovered nkvd . Seen and heard what made you want to look up uncoveredplease tell us where you read or heard it including the quote if possible
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.